VOTE NOW, please - Ferny too!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Challenge of the Month becomes a total farce if none of the older members of TPF go voting any more (I'm guilty as charged myself for older Challenges, but have sworn to myself to change my ways back into voting regularly).

It is HERE !

i did vote ... do i get a prize now? ;)

Battou, in those days when I still submitted, I also voted, just not for my own photo, but for someone else's. So the chance to vote is given to anyone!

Battou, in those days when I still submitted, I also voted, just not for my own photo, but for someone else's. So the chance to vote is given to anyone!

Yeah, that is usually how I do it as well but this one is different, I actually submitted something I am strong with, so I want to see how it plays out on it's own.

Right ... 27 right now, out of hundreds of members who come to the forums every day ... when a winning photo has only 3 votes in the end, what is it? There need to be more votes!

what would be considered an 'older TPF-member'. Old in age or old as in 'longtime member'? ;)

but I did vote, although it hurts to see no one is voting for my entry..:lol::lol:

pascal

Ok, I did my part, although I'm not an 'older' member in either sense of the word. I'll try to be more active in these as well in the future...

what would be considered an 'older TPF-member'. Old in age or old as in 'longtime member'? ;)

but I did vote, although it hurts to see no one is voting for my entry..:lol::lol:

pascal

just bribe people before they vote ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back