Vote or Die (played out, I know)

I just checked the numbers on the main forum. One and two people are viewing the challenge areas and 437 in the beginner's forum. Kind of shows the problem. Many people read in one section and never venture to other areas.

Why doesn't anyone vote on the Fight Club competition, or for that matter why doesn't anyone participate? It was fun, albeit my pictures probably sucked, but I think it was a fun exercise in thinking creatively. So everyone go vote on round 113 and try it out next weekend. Thanks and my regards.
I feel the same way with the Photo Challenge competitions! Only 44 people have voted in the last challenge.

I voted in your competition. I've been watching that game for a few weeks now. It looks like a lot of fun.

It is a lot of fun and I do believe that everyone should try it at least once. Thanks for voting and I just looked at the photo competitions and added my $0.02 worth of voting.

It was a good experience though right? I haven't played yet in this new round but I will, even if my pictures stink.

^^ Bump-ity-Bump^^
You guys better get busy... I'm hooked on this game and you will be too if you give it a try!

I am glad your hooked, I am too but I have been devoting every spare second of my time to shooting the Hasselblad. There is an open juried show at the gallery on the university campus so I am trying to get some prints thrown together and enter. If anyone cares I shot everything with Efke 25 medium format and am making 14x14 square prints. That film is bad a** and I could probably go bigger but my enlarger is maxed out. Also if anyone knows the formula to find contrast ratios for B&W printing I would be indentured to them. I have what to set it on for 3 and 3 1/2 but I need something like 3 1/4 for my prints. ( I am also going to post this question in the film forum.) Thanks and go vote on Fight Club and PLAY!!

Most reactions

Back