Vote or Die (played out, I know)

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Why doesn't anyone vote on the Fight Club competition, or for that matter why doesn't anyone participate? It was fun, albeit my pictures probably sucked, but I think it was a fun exercise in thinking creatively. So everyone go vote on round 113 and try it out next weekend. Thanks and my regards.

I voted! I wanna play if I can ever remember. I have 3 kids under 6, so I am a space cadet most of the time on the weekends. It's self preservation. ;)

I hear you, I have four with the oldest being 9 and the youngest being 8 months. I always reside in the stratosphere, its safer. Thanks for voting.

My youngest is 8 months, too. Those are the sweetest times. No prob on the voting. Here's hoping I remember to play this weekend. :)

You don't have to wait for the weekend anymore. Anytime of the day, seven days a week, if you have an hour then you can do fight club.

Thats right, I misspoke and thanks for pointing that out, I really hope more people start playing.

Alright so I am going to bump this, just because I want to. So vote, and play, thats right play right now....get up pretend it isn't dark outside and play. Tyler Durden would be disappointed.

I've been on the fence about this for weeks. Every Friday I want to play, but talk myself out of it because I don't think I have the chops.

How irrational is it to be a total coward about an intrawebs game?

Strange. Maybe this week if time permits..... (or if I grow a virtual pair.)

I say definitely do it. Whats the worse that can happen. Go look at week 113, my pictures weren't exceptional but I really enjoyed having the time constraints. I seriously finished with one minute to spare. Go do it and remember that it is a game and games are supposed to be fun.

Nice, best of luck, I am going to later this week I think. Cant wait to see everyone's pictures.

Last edited:
Just a reminder bump. Vote on last weeks and play this weeks. Do it, do it now.

Why doesn't anyone vote on the Fight Club competition, or for that matter why doesn't anyone participate? It was fun, albeit my pictures probably sucked, but I think it was a fun exercise in thinking creatively. So everyone go vote on round 113 and try it out next weekend. Thanks and my regards.
I feel the same way with the Photo Challenge competitions! Only 44 people have voted in the last challenge.

I voted in your competition. I've been watching that game for a few weeks now. It looks like a lot of fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back