Vultures, Cats and Car Rides

MeekRaptor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Beginner hobbyist (you won't see me offering to do weddings, promise!).

I enjoy the feel of black and white photographs and these have been my favorite so far.

Vulture Sky
$11438135626_4601ee0baa_b.jpg

$11438144586_9aaa0131c1_b.jpg

Riddle
$11437024704_024f8f3387_b.jpg

Mari
$11436851735_c28cbff2b0_b.jpg

This was taken while in the passenger seat on a little road trip with my mother. She was freaking about driving in mountains, so I preoccupied myself with shots taken out the window. The blur on this pleases me, as does the spontaneous composition that I was able to capture.

$8950337471_6aeb7f2e8d_b.jpg

First time posting pictures so... /cringe be gentle!

I really like Riddle, especially the eyes.

The first two look a lot like shots that I tend to take where I have an idea in my head, but fail to translate it into the image. I can't explain why (if I could, maybe I would stop taking shots like those), but they just aren't very interesting to me.

Same i really like Riddle,
can see it on a Card or something. Nice composure.
Others not really doing anything for me but maybe with a bit of tweeking in lightroom/ps could create some real atmosphere

Both Riddle and Mari are pretty; bacon & kitties tend to get noticed around here (I have a grey tuxedo & a calico - both rescues).

I like how the shot of Riddle came out - nice capture (you can't really "pose" cats), Mari seems a bit dark to me - maybe the full size is better.
I'd try to clone the telecom wires out of the barn.
The vultures doesn't really do it for me - I can't tell that they are vultures or blackbirds or any other bird. There aren't enough of them there for a feeling of "The Birds" - maybe if you got closer, but I'm not sure.

Most reactions

Back