VW Jetta Clean Diesel :)

weavedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I finally got around to taking a video of my new car, I love this thing! Diesel power FTW!!!! Anyway hope you enjoy the video. I tried to make it very commercial-ish, or like a video you would see on a car dealership website or something, I dunno, C&C welcomed thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta love German engineering.
my first car was a 1978 VW rabbit with the 4 cylinder Diesel...till it broke a timing belt going down the highway and threw a piston through the block.
was a great little car though. I see car ads BRAGGING about 30 mpg highway with their new super fuel efficient cars...man, I got better than that 20 years ago. CITY miles even.

gotta love German engineering.
my first car was a 1978 VW rabbit with the 4 cylinder Diesel...till it broke a timing belt going down the highway and threw a piston through the block.
was a great little car though. I see car ads BRAGGING about 30 mpg highway with their new super fuel efficient cars...man, I got better than that 20 years ago. CITY miles even.
Yeah those old vw's are crazy, you see the old bugs getting like 50+mpg lol I get around 40 with a 50% split on hwy and city driving.

I think I saw this video on another forum. By any chance did you post this on the Subaru forester forum?

Kevin does video good. Errr, I mean well! Err, I mean GOOD!

sweeeeeeet! I like your style! ALOT!
You should check you the little video I put together of a local VW Club meet!

Man I would love a slider... and a jib !
Yeah that are great tools to have in your back pocket :)

Kevin does video good. Errr, I mean well! Err, I mean GOOD!

sweeeeeeet! I like your style! ALOT!
You should check you the little video I put together of a local VW Club meet!

Thanks a lot guys! I plan on doing some meets this spring/summer. I need to get some new wheels, and maybe a tune so I'm not so stock :)

I loved that video. Looked pretty professional to me :)

Congrats on the VW. That engine will keep you for like 200K miles plus.

Too bad the rest of the car will implode at 110. :)

(sorry... I'm a high-mileage VW R32 owner... it's a love/hate thing.) :)

BTW, you might wanna block out your plate.

Congrats on the VW. That engine will keep you for like 200K miles plus.

Too bad the rest of the car will implode at 110. :)

(sorry... I'm a high-mileage VW R32 owner... it's a love/hate thing.) :)

BTW, you might wanna block out your plate.

Thanks! Yeah, keeping up on maintenance will save me a few headaches hough!

I think I'm more impressed by the video quality than the car itself. lol Looks professionally made.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back