W. 23rd and Broadway

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Another image for your optical stimulation.

I really like the street level of this picture but I never took a seperate shot and Im kinda sad that the sky is really sucky.
I look at this picture now and I wish I took one of that person crossing the street.
usethisuh3.jpg

The Flatiron Building.
Yes, I tried to take a good photo of it and never got round to it, really.
(Hard to do when you only have 4 days in NYC - in all your life so far! - and a non-photographing and consequently impatient-with-you husband by your side - or never there, for that matter, for he always just walked on and left me standing, to later run after him, grrrrrr :irked: )

Don't know what to do about this sky, though.

At what time did you take this one? There's hardly anyone there!!!

Ooh, I remember that place! That's right near the Calumet Photo store!

(oh yeah, and it also happens to be a famous piece of architecture)

:lol:

Yeah!!

LaFoto said:
The Flatiron Building.
Yes, I tried to take a good photo of it and never got round to it, really.
(Hard to do when you only have 4 days in NYC - in all your life so far! - and a non-photographing and consequently impatient-with-you husband by your side - or never there, for that matter, for he always just walked on and left me standing, to later run after him, grrrrrr :irked: )

Don't know what to do about this sky, though.

At what time did you take this one? There's hardly anyone there!!!

Just looked how much the weather sucked when I had my (only!) chance to photograph the Flatiron Building:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...onBuilding.jpg

It was taken on a Saturday at 4:22

Eekk soo rainy. Youve got many years ahead of you, Im sure you will get another chance.

That was SNOW!
That was the day we were on the top of the Empire State Building, too, and had zero lines (good!) and zero visibility (after a while up there, we saw that snow front rolling in from up there).

Love this shot!!!

I really like the never ending feel of the street down the right hand side of the pic...very sharp, but the sky bothers me just a bit...just my 2 cents

nice job

That was SNOW!
That was the day we were on the top of the Empire State Building, too, and had zero lines (good!) and zero visibility (after a while up there, we saw that snow front rolling in from up there).

Ah okayyy. It must have been cool to see the snow front roll up though. Ive seen a rain storm roll up on us in Iraq (scary story but too long to tell here maybe some other day).

You know ive lived in NY for about 17 years ive never been up the empire state building.

Love this shot!!!

I really like the never ending feel of the street down the right hand side of the pic...very sharp, but the sky bothers me just a bit...just my 2 cents

nice job

same here.

Most reactions

Back