LeftyRodriguez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.leftyrodriguez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all-

So my brother was mentioning that my sister-in-law (his wife) got a Bamboo Fun tablet to user with her photo editing. He insists she likes it a lot. I've been kind of thinking about getting one for a while, and my brother's comment kind of helped "seal the deal", but I want some other opinions before pulling the trigger. Anyone?

I bought one, it was the cheapest at best buy for just under $100.
I actually really like using it for painting on the layer mask (in photoshop elements) and for cloning. mine came with a mouse which is nice as I sometimes have my laptop on a small table in font of me when im on the sofa then the tablet and mouse on my lap.

Wacom Tablets are da bomb. I have one of the older ones and it's great for many of the things I do in photoshop. Get it, you won't regret it.

Also, if you can swing the cash...get a bigger one. I cheaped out and got a small one (actually found it for 50% off)...but a bigger one would be that much better.

I just last week bought an Intuos3 and just loving it. Not sure what I did before I owned one, have the 6x8 but perfect for my needs. It picked up at Henry's Warehouse store and saved about 25% on an open box sale. I am finding editing much easier and just more enjoyable somehow. If this one had not been on sale would have grabbed a Bamboo which I also considered. If you can afford to get one I would grab one, well worth the cost.

no question. GET IT!

have been using wacom for 5 years now just bought a bamboo small and usefull.(needs to travel well.)

makes editing in photoshop so much easier and the precision is great.

Wacom Bamboo Digitizing Tablet - Black

5% off coupon

List Price: See Details $79.95
You Save: $24.96
Our Price: $54.99
Shipping: FREE
Buy.com Total Price: $54.99

After google check out $44.99

Note, this isn't the "fun" version that has the software and the mouse. Just the tablet and the pen with this.

Also wanted to mention that the 5% discount can't be used with the google checkout $10 off for first time users.

I have the Intuos3 and I love it, I have been trying to get my wife to work on it but she has not gotten use to it yet. I can say that I can edit faster with the tablet. Just Get It!

Most reactions

Back