Wad of Dollar Bills for Subscribers

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That little graphic seems a bit... gauche? It kinda screams "It's all about the money!" This may well be a true statement, but again... kinda gauche. Maybe a little star or a ribbon or something?

They should make the username all diamond studded and sparkly for paid subscribers:thumbup: and a spot light on the graphic.

the rest of us could have little disaproving frowning face next to our names. And our title would be turned to "the thankless" hehe

Well this forum is better than another forum I was on, they wouldn't let you have an avatar unless you had a paid subscription.

They should make the username all diamond studded and sparkly for paid subscribers:thumbup: and a spot light on the graphic.

the rest of us could have little disaproving frowning face next to our names. And our title would be turned to "the thankless" hehe

Well this forum is better than another forum I was on, they wouldn't let you have an avatar unless you had a paid subscription.

hehehe... yeah this forum is great. No issues with it, really... but doesn't mean they couldn't tweak things a bit here and there, right?

I like the spot light idea... a little flash app that actually illuminates my posts from some unknown light source above would be very cool. :lol:

Let me see if I can find a better icon...

We now have a ribbon icon instead :)

Oh nice!!! Much better, IMO!

ya I agree looks much better. now I just need to get another job and have some money to subscribe! haha

Most reactions

Back