WAHOOOO

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just got back from Springfield, MO where I preordered my new DIGITAL REBEL XT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooo freakin excited!!! No one I know appreciates this as much as you all will since they know squatt about cameras!!! I also went ahead and purchased a 50mm f/1.8 lens to go with it!!! Now it's just gonna be a countdown til it arrives. They weren't sure about a date, and it seems no one is really...I just have to hope it's by March 21st!!! Anyway first one in the area to preorder from their store so I'm pumped!!! We need some sort of dancin emoticon for this....gonna go find one now :lol:

Nevermind figured it out!!!
circle.gif

toot0000.gif

bow28.gif

cheer.gif

beavis1.gif

samurai.gif

dj.gif

Last emoticon I swear...it's perfect for this forum though...

ttiwwp.gif

dance.gif

lol

vroom.gif

Oh ya almost forgot, congrats on the new cam, adnama :thumbsup:

Congrats Amanda!!!!

Trust me, I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! Back in November when I ordered my Digital Rebel, I was the same way you are now. I had been talking about it for months, and finally, I got it..I was so excited...I even had a thread or two just like this one! :)

I'm really happy for you! You'll have to let us all know (and we all know you will!) just how awesome it is!!! I haven't read up on this new rebel...what are the differences?

Thanks everyone!!!

core_17 said:
Congrats Amanda!!!!

Trust me, I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! Back in November when I ordered my Digital Rebel, I was the same way you are now. I had been talking about it for months, and finally, I got it..I was so excited...I even had a thread or two just like this one! :)

I'm really happy for you! You'll have to let us all know (and we all know you will!) just how awesome it is!!! I haven't read up on this new rebel...what are the differences?

The differences are pretty signifcant expcept for price. It's 899 for body only, but is 8megapixel, smaller, lighter, and faster than the drebel. There are a few threads about it in the advice forum that give more specific details...I remember you waiting on getting your package Corry!!! I just hope the wait isnt too awfully long :) Thanks again!!!!

Most reactions

Back