Waikiki & Fireworks!

Kristen6877

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristenmartin.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a fireworks show on the water off Waikiki Beach. I walked out to the end of a pier, couldn't take much time to set up because of the water splashing - just walked out with the camera attached to the tripod and tried to get a couple of shots! Let me know what you think!

km060407076Medium.jpg

km060407008Medium.jpg

km060407045Medium.jpg

km060407118Medium.jpg

great shots. i cant critisise them because im new to this and yours photos are better then mine! haha

Good shots but not so sharps.The frames are great and the sea adds with the colors in it as in the background the fireworks are shinning.
Very nice captures and shots with beautiful frames:)
Keep up ,
Nir .b.

Nice work, Kristen :)

thats some great work.

Nice shots! I'd just keep an eye on the horizon level, some of them look ever so slightly at an angle. nothing photoshop couldn't fix though.

Thanks for the comments! It was hard because they were supposed to start at 8:45pm and I live down the street so as I was walking at @ 8:30pm tripod still in the bag I started to hear them going off a few blocks away. I could see them slightly over the buildings. So - I started running towards the beach and trying to get my camera out without dropping anything at the same time!!! So as soon as I got there - the beach was full and I squeezed by people to get to the pier. The pier didn't have that many people due to the fact that it was high tide - so I barely made it for the finally... thats why I didn't have time to set up my tripod or adjust settings...and because I was off the beach out of the lights - it was hard to see the horizon. I took about 30-40 shots and these seem to be my favorites....

Thanks again, Kristen

Most reactions

Back