Waiting for thephotoforum.com...

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am having problems getting on to the forum, It seems that the server is not responding to Firefox.

Every now and again I get it, but within five or ten minuets nothing will load again, the browser literally sits here waiting for the server to respond.

:(

Do you clean out your caches regularly?

I've been using more of Firefox over the last week or so and am finding it somewhat faster than IE7 - I'm certainly not having issues getting to TPF with it though. Have you tried anything else to access TPF at all?

i haven't been able to access tpf for the last two days with any browser, until now, obviously

From what I saw and a PM on PL with Craig, this seemed to be isolated to me.

It was litterally taking three hours to get anywhere, then when it did I had a window of about three to five minuets to do anything. After clearing the cache it only got worse.

I have a set of screen caps taken during one of the waits
The page started loading at 8:17 AM my time but it cut out before it was done loading, still I tried to log back in.
Picture1-10.jpg

Picture4-1.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Even then it cut out before I could respond to the thread and give further information.

Bug and other computer scans come back negitive as well.

Tried IE as well, it also faild.

Perhaps it's something with my IP :(

That's better than I get. For the past day or two I haven't been able to get on. It just says "waiting for thephotoforum.com" at the bottom and never loads. I haven't changed anything before or now, and it's working fine now. Not sure what the deal was. I use Firefox as well and didn't try with IE'vil.

That's better than I get. For the past day or two I haven't been able to get on. It just says "waiting for thephotoforum.com" at the bottom and never loads. I haven't changed anything before or now, and it's working fine now. Not sure what the deal was. I use Firefox as well and didn't try with IE'vil.

That was usually the case for me, this was an odd exception.

Maybe its because you have a thousand pages open lol

No, I run a three window setup with four to five open tabs per window every night, if this where the case I would have this problem with much more frequency as well as slowing down other sites I use witch was not the case. I had opened a fourth window during this incident so I could isolate my attempts to load TPF, as well as Photodraw to do the screencaps. Those last two windows where not there when the problem began.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back