walk between light and dark~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
223.jpg

I will be very appreciated for more opinions~~~:)

Although I can't quite tell what's going on (possibly a contrast issue?), I love this photo regardless. The beautiful lighting and colour, combined with perfect focus and engaging composition make this a winner for me.

mal said:
Although I can't quite tell what's going on (possibly a contrast issue?), I love this photo regardless. The beautiful lighting and colour, combined with perfect focus and engaging composition make this a winner for me.
thank you,Mal!!!

I love the BW graphic feel to this shot althought the black area weighs a bit heavy.
Regardless i thin kit is nicely composed and the walkway is well exposed.

Thank you very much for your all kind comments so far~~~:)

You did not recognise the seagull as seagull right away???
I did :greenpbl:

I like this photo very, very, VERY much!
I like the sharp contrast, the brilliant exposure of the steps and the angle of the light. Was it early in the morning or late in the evening? Definitely NO flat photo like the one of "God's doors"! Brilliant one here!

LaFoto said:
You did not recognise the seagull as seagull right away???
I did :greenpbl:

I like this photo very, very, VERY much!
I like the sharp contrast, the brilliant exposure of the steps and the angle of the light. Was it early in the morning or late in the evening? Definitely NO flat photo like the one of "God's doors"! Brilliant one here!

I shot this pic at about 1:00 in the afternoon~~It might not be a good time for most photographer~~But I think it is a good time for this one~~:)
Thank your for looking! :wink:

Most reactions

Back