Walkers, Floaters and Spinners

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a breach front walk today.

Brach-3- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

Kinda cool and panoramic from top to bottom, I like it well enough. Is that you & wife in picture with dogs?

Kinda cool and panoramic from top to bottom, I like it well enough. Is that you & wife in picture with dogs?

Cheers no it's not us.:allteeth:

Really nice. I would have given just a tad more space at the top so the wind mills aren't crowded.

It has plenty of interest going on, but would like to see more sky. If this was shot at a lower level would the beach, the ocean, the sky be equal 3rds?

Really nice. I would have given just a tad more space at the top so the wind mills aren't crowded.

Thanks. Yeah, I agree about the space at the top. I was kicking myself a bit when I uploaded them and saw i had nipped the tips of some of the blades. I shall return with the 70-200. This was taken with the Sigma 150-600.

It has plenty of interest going on, but would like to see more sky. If this was shot at a lower level would the beach, the ocean, the sky be equal 3rds?

Thanks, Aye, it was taken from a higher vantage point. I was too lazy to walk to the beach level access:allteeth:. As above, I shall return.

This is so nice the way it is, breaking wave, the ships etc. You could easily add just a bit of canvas at the top with photoshop or similar.

Thanks, Aye, it was taken from a higher vantage point. I was too lazy to walk to the beach level access:allteeth:. As above, I shall return.

An alternative is take 3 or 4 photos in portrait and stitch together.

Most reactions

Back