TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to share a couple of pictures for you to C&C on, thanks
edit: Added a 4th, my fav but cutoff wife head :(

james r0gers, on Flickr

Last edited:
i like #2 the best (you should number them)
#3 is the coolest composition, but the dog just disapears in the background. same with #2 a bit. Maybe someone else can tell you how to fix that next time?
#1 is just a snapshot.

Thanks, I'll number them now.
Maybe better cropping would help with the backgrounds?
It was really hard to catch her (the dog) perfectly lol..
i like #2 the best (you should number them)
#3 is the coolest composition, but the dog just disapears in the background. same with #2 a bit. Maybe someone else can tell you how to fix that next time?
#1 is just a snapshot.

Vertical crop on #2,3, and 4 might make it more interesting.. beautiful dog! Kill some of the dead space....

I'm going against the concensus and say that #2 is not that good. You have severely underexposed the dog, leaving very little detail in his face to discern any features, particularly the eyes. Shooting a black dog is difficult enough, but adding to that a snowy scene will wreak havoc on your metering. Adding flash would be of benefit, even the built-in if close enough. Keep shooting the lovely dog.

I'm going against the concensus and say that #2 is not that good. You have severely underexposed the dog, leaving very little detail in his face to discern any features, particularly the eyes. Shooting a black dog is difficult enough, but adding to that a snowy scene will wreak havoc on your metering. Adding flash would be of benefit, even the built-in if close enough. Keep shooting the lovely dog.

Agreed... All shots are underexposed on subjects.

nice pics.. rotties are pretty ugly though :lol:

Most reactions

Back