Walking away

Gary88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
walkingawaybwfinalfinalgm3.jpg

nice photo. i was always taught "if you're going to include something make it be used." i believe that if the train tracks are in the photo then it should have a train on it. if there was enough time to wait for a train to COME to you that would have been awesome. the model is walking away and the train is coming towards you, that would have been an interesting subject contrast. i like it though. nice mood. makes you wonder...

I think the addition of a train might have been a little too much.

I tried scrolling down to view the photo without the distracting background and I think it is an improvement. I think cropping to remove the top third of the image would allow people to focus more on your subject and not the light and the building in the background, which was what I first focused on.

wow, wiered, thai ministry of information has blocked me from seeing this image.

Haha - what the hell?

Anyway seconded on the train being too distracting. It might have worked, but I don't really think thats the point of the shot. Guy/gal is up and outta here. . .complex situated right next the train tracks sets the perfect mood.

Nice contrast too. A-Plus!

Did you post this before? In color, with a little less contrast? I think I liked that one better, if it was you who posted it. :p But either way, excellent capture. There's so many things to look at that instead of ruining the photo, they make it perfect. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back