Walking on the Sun

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry...couldn't come up with a good title :confused: First shot with the new 50mm f/1.8 This one was at 1/125s f/3.2 (hand held) I'm also not too familiar with flower composition? This one definitely looks better big. The bee doesn't really stand out in this web size.

sunflower_1.jpg

I like the title! Well chosen.
And I like your framing, putting flower and bee ever so clearly off centre. Without the blurred flower in the upper righthand corner and the little stem the shift that far off centre would not have worked, but like this it does, I think.

And the flower is backlit. That is something that has always appealed to me MUCH!

But to me it is more a flower photo that one of the bee. But the bee gives it an important extra little something!!!!

Very nice! The colours are so bright that it doesn't need that bee to add anything, although the bee does make it even better :D

good work :thumbup:
laura

I really dig the lighting on this one, and how you have off centered the flower. Cool shot. s

I also like the position of the flower... Nice DOF. Like the title too :D

thats wonderful! crisp and lovely colour and dof!

woodsac.. i love this one! super comp and light.. wonderful saturation...
beautiful bokeh... love the slight feeling of the flowers in teh bg .. just blurred right
thanks for sharing :D

Thank you for the compliments. I questioned the drastic off centering and would not have tried it without the stem and the flower in the corner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back