Walkway to Heaven

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was able to capture this today during my lunch break. Shot in infrared using Pentax K100D, 18-55mm kit lens, Hoya R72 IR filter.

walkwaytoheaven.jpg

It's definitely interesting, but something about the lighting or whatever makes me feel like the shot is tilted, even though I don't think it actually is. Very interesting shot all the same. Nice capture.

It's definitely interesting, but something about the lighting or whatever makes me feel like the shot is tilted, even though I don't think it actually is. Very interesting shot all the same. Nice capture.

The sky and the shadow from the railing makes it look tilted. But its straight as an arrow. Nice capture.

I like the ethereal feeling you're trying to project, but the more I look at the image, the more I am dissapointed. The blurred subject appears to be on the walkway to Heaven until I noticed the downward angle of the handrails in the distance. This, for me, gives the opposite impression as if he will eventually be descending to the gates of Hell.

Perhaps had you been at a much lower POV and shooting up, this may have been avoided. I don't know, just a thought.

Sorry, forgot to mention earlier.....really nice photo. It's just a title and image thing for me.

Amazing shot! I like your style everything looks really good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back