wanna see anicole??

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
she was playing with her new camera... i should have named it "hello? is this nikon tech support???"

i have another pic of her, with her beautiful eyes, if you can get her to let me show it, i would.......:sexywink:
IMG_3013.jpg

Hi, Anicole!! :waves: Look at those beautiful curls.... ;)

We want to see more! Say yes to another pic. :)

Nicole!
Say yes!
Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes.
Pu-leeeeaaase!

LaFoto said:
Nicole!
Say yes!
Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes.
Pu-leeeeaaase!
Please... :hugs:

Steve

Post a picture of aprilraven

i think the photographer did a great job...but she really needs to let me post the other one... keep after her...its killer, and her eyes are just awesome!!

sfaribault said:
Please... :hugs:

Steve

Post a picture of aprilraven

hush your mouth, dude... if you look full on my face, you go blind...

you have no idea what your saying... hush up! :sexywink:

Hey there my curly headed cousin! I'm with everyone else, I want to see the eyes, they make a portrait :D

Ya'll are just sad and pitiful.

Sheesh ... if we knew any photographers ... we could have our pics made together. As it stands we both have camera-in-the-face shots of each other.

She just wants to show you that I really only have one eye and it's a trick eye ...

it rolls over and plays dead.....!!

no kidding... let me show them those eyes... please??
you have the prettiest eyes in three counties...

( ofcourse, those are three counties away from us, since the ones closest to us are kissin' cuzin's...and although they have pretty eyes .they have three .... and its a bit disturbing..)

No, but thanks for the offer. Now.... leave this thread, delete the link and let me rest in peace.

(please ...)

photo gal said:
Nicole darlin' you are beautiful.........why on earth would you not want your picture shown!.......I'll positively feel cheated if you don't say YES!.....You really are gorgeous you know! : )

she forgets, but i know too!

Most reactions

Back