Wanna start doing Art & Wine Festivals

yeah, the thing is, i wanted all the frames to look the same. hard to do at an auction. still, half off for brand new frames is quite a deal :)

anyone know the best way to keep em from getting scratched up in the car? maybe i should put em each in garbage backs or a sheet or something.

Understood. As I said, my frame idea works better with specific photos.

To keep them from scratching each other, go to your local Michaels (or whatever arts and crafts store you have in your area) and ask them to save you the boxes and frame wrapping they get.

Cut the boxes down to whatever size you need and use the foamy wrapping to wrap your own. :)

Edit = just realized this is not the most easily understood post. Go to the framing department and ask for the boxes their frames come in.

Not sure if you've seen this, I've posted this on other forums....

Prints - Mpix
Greeting Cards - Photograper's Edge
Card Display - Card Display
Mats, Frames, Clear Bags - Documounts
Print Racks - Jerry's Artarama
Canopy (10 x 10) - Caravan
Mesh Walls (pricey, but worth it) - Flourish

Here's my booth:
Booth1.jpg

This is what I had in mind for the upcoming 2011 Spring/Summer Farmers Market here in Tacoma.

So Stevens, you never reported back on how you did at the show? Your last post was 6 months ago...

Last edited:
i didn't get to do any shows. i missed the very early registration dates back in march. i did however have an open house at a cafe and sold a little :) trying for the festivals this coming summer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back