Wannsee-Impressions

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some impressions of the largest lake of Berlin (save the last of these photos) in the fading light as a representation of what we used to see while we were cruising the waters round Berlin on our chartered yacht between 5 and 12 August:

179540883.jpg

179540881.jpg

The waves our boat was making ;)

179545878.jpg

These did their very best to be faster than our motorised boat (there are some strict speed limits on the waters out there!)...

179540901.jpg

... and they were not kidding us, they were VERY serious about their exercise! Unfortunately the pics of them in front of us (against the light) were only bloopers... :(

179540897.jpg

Yes, some people seem to be really ... poor :cry: ... what a ramshackle hut there on the banks of Wannsee ;).

179540895.jpg

179545880.jpg

Some more of the waves our boat made

179540893.jpg

View across the lake on the borders of which we moored for the night - this is no longer Wannsee, but I would need to look at the map to remember the name of this one.

Nice series, I really enjoy 5, 6, and 7.

Thank you so, Cyrus!
It was a lovely evening. Lots of golden light :D.

Nice series! 5 and 6 are my faves...the light is just so wonderful.

LaFoto said:
179540897.jpg

Yes, some people seem to be really ... poor :cry: ... what a ramshackle hut there on the banks of Wannsee ;).

LaFoto sorry to say this but you do need my permission to take photos of my winter home, but as you've taken such a good shot I'll let it pass this time ;)

Can we get to know each other better on the first week of September, Andy? :sexywink:
(If this is your winter home, my "own" Andreas will forgive me, I hope)

:sexywink: :flirty:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back