Want a photo studio, for $350?

Jeff Colburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativescorner.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How would you like to buy a photo studio, for as little as $350? Not a month, but just a one time fee. Check it out Inflatable Photo Studio lets you shoot anywhere
clear.gif

Have Fun,
Jeff

If there was not a video of it. I was thinking it was a photoshop job. Hahahaha.

That is pretty sweet, and probably cheaper and more lightweight than hauling around a whole set of grip and fabric to set up overheads, scrims, etc.

"No seriously... I AM a professional"

Something like that just tells a prospective client, "I'm not willing to invest in myself so you shouldn't either"

Something like that just tells a prospective client, "I'm not willing to invest in myself so you shouldn't either"

Not Sure I agree with your comment. I do loads of photo shoots at peoples homes setting up a portable studio with lights and backdrops in their living room etc. People actually like that they can be relaxed at home and change clothes in their own environment. Helps keep my costs down too so it is win win as far as I am concerned.

My only concern with this set up mentioned in the OP would be how hot it would get inside that thing with lights running and what is the fire risk? How do you get the power cables inside it? If it is outside can you peg it down so you don't all blow away in a gust of wind?

But I could see it being useful.

it does look cheap but at the same time its very creative and thats what photography should be. if i saw a photographer with that set up i would want him/her to photograph me because i know he/she is creative and different.

Actually I use it quite a bit with Elite and Ford models. The actually love it. If you're more worried about what the model thinks as opposed to saving the client money then you might rethink your strategy. When I tell a client I can save them several hundred dollars over another photographer and I have the work to back it up...who do you think they go with?

My only concern with this set up mentioned in the OP would be how hot it would get inside that thing with lights running and what is the fire risk? How do you get the power cables inside it? If it is outside can you peg it down so you don't all blow away in a gust of wind?

You can absolutely peg it down. 6 stake holes around the base and 6 more around the top for rope and stakes. You don't want a gust of wind messing up your shoot either.

check out the new site Inflatable Photo Studio

Most reactions

Back