Want to know what my options are for a wide angle and fisheye. also filters

pulser9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok so i have a rebel xti. Right now i have the EF 18-55mm lens. The canon EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II. 580 EX II speedlight flash. And the canon battery grip.

Now I want to get a wide angle lens. And also get somthing that i can get fisheye shots with. I know a little about the wide angle lenses but nothing about the fisheye shots. As you can problay tell by the lenses i have bought i dont like to spend alot of cash, or not that i dont like to spend cash but dont have alot. For the wide angle lens i would like somthign fast but its not nescisary becuase it will be mainly ised for outdoorshots so lightign shouldnt be that much of a issue most of the time. The fisheye i have no idea of anything about them besides i like the look.

Now for the filters should I just buy one of these kits one ebay like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/58mm-28-Pcs-Fil...ryZ74915QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Let me know what you think

Thanks
Kevin

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
how wide do you want? 18 is pretty wide...
Why not just a fisheye...and use your 18-55 for the general wideangle shots...

yea 18 is prety wide but what my only other option is a 10-20? The reason i wanted this is i was taking a landscape shot and i couldnt get everything in that i wanted. What are the options for the fisheye?

Well, if you're not too keen on shelling out cash you might wanna try out one of those .45x wide angle lenses that screw on to the end of your lens. Granted you're not gonna get the optical quality of a real wide angle or fisheye lens. I think you can pick one up for about $30 or so on ebay. Might be worth a try...

ya the 10-20 is the best option for wide angle, really...

and fisheye...perhaps you would be better off just grabbing a filter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back