Want to leave a response :) ?

HPmode

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum as you probobly can see. I'm superhardcore interested in taking pictures and stuff, so I hope that I can collect many smart things from this page :) So, I felt like puttin' out one or two pictures I've recentrly taken to see what you guys think of'em, and what I can do better (like PS them?) and stuff :)

Picture124.jpg

Picture079.jpg

HPIM8066.jpg

Hgerrondenlangtidetfjrne.jpg

HPIM3118.jpg

Probably should have posted this in "General Gallery". Also, people like to number the photos so that we can refer to them by number when commenting.

With that said... I really like the last two. The second to the last one with the tents is very peaceful. You'll need to take the photos through basic levels and curves in PS as most are flat.

edit.. forgot..

WELCOME to the forum!

They all look underexposed to me. You can either use exposure compensation or MF and slow down the shutter speed or open the aperture. Your exif says it was taken at 1/458 seconds, which gives you room to slow it down and not get camera shake.

Heya HPmode, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

You may well be a beginner to both, the hobby photography as well as the forums here, but you are still invited to post photo submissions to the galleries, and questions to this forum, i.e. The Beginners' Place. OK?

I shall move this thread now, and will edit your post so that there are spaces between your photos and NUMBERS given to them. Makes commenting so much easier for the others.

So - from now on and in all future: the galleries are for photo presentations, and make sure you put at least two spaces between one link and the next, and once you post more than 3 photos within one post, give them numbers. OK? Happy posting.

Ah. One more thing: you best reduce photos you want to present on here to a maximum size of 800px wide, not any wider. Some members with older screens will need to scroll horizontally in order to view pics 1024px wide...

Most reactions

Back