Wanted

Shark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eteamz.com
I am in photography shows from time to time, and I am looking for some type of stands that will display a good amount of my 10x13 photos. I like to put my current photos on display for everyone to see, but all my older photos I would like to put in a display of some kind so people can flip through them to view them. Does anybody have an idea what I'm talking about and where I might be able to acquire something like this?
Thanks.

I recently did a small show and needed something like your talking I think. I picked up an few of these at an art studio sale and payed a lot less then the price of these ones but if you look around you may be able to find a deal on some similar. I bought the only 5 they have but could use another 5 so I am keeping my eye open. Found they worked great. I also built some for wall hangings. I took some sheets of rebar I had in my shop with some U channel steel and welded them in a solid piece, primed with some rust prohibiting paint then used a gloss black to finish it. I only made an 8 foot long one so far but going to make some smaller ones that are more portable. They are a bit heavy but work great.

https://www.currys.com/catalogpc.htm?Category=A161B004300&NBReset=4

But I'm looking for something that can hold about 30 photos, so people can leaf through them and look at them. If I can get a couple like that, I can bring all my photos to the show. All my photos are matted and sleeved.

You might want to post this in a proper thread, such as Buy and Sell. More replies there, maybe?

Most reactions

Back