wanting to find out thought on the angle

kensitzes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just wanting to get some C and C on the angle and overall pic

024.jpg

I think the main subject (the child) is a little under exposed and OOF, at elast from what i'm seeing. I think if you focused a little bit more on the child and took out the hay you would have the photo you're looking for.

I have a revision if you would like me to post one (your flag indicates not ok to edit). If not, I would suggest:
- crop to portrait to emphasize the vertical lines
- adjust sharpness as the image is a bit soft
- correct exposure
- boost blue for sky and yellow for hay

I have a revision if you would like me to post one (your flag indicates not ok to edit). If not, I would suggest:
- correct exposure

yes you can go ahead and post it i would like to see it

also this is taken with a fuji s1700 not an slr as i dont have one YET and there was a line up of kids waiting to jump from the hay

Last edited:
- correct exposure

yes you can go ahead and post it i would like to see it

also this is taken with a fuji s1700 not an slr as i dont have one YET and there was a line up of kids waiting to jump from the hay
It's unseemly to ask for C&C, and then offer excuses.

The extremely low camera perspective adds a lot of interest to the photo, because it is not often used.

Line up of kids or not, it would have worked much better if the camera had been turned to the vertical, portrait orientation, and fill lighting from flash or a reflector used to illuminate the kid's face. People shots are mostly about faces.

Last edited:
I love the angle. Hollywood spends millions to put stuff before the public. They always play angles to get and keep attention.

You should be complimented for seeing this shot from that angle. I would crop out about half of the hay/straw showing in the picture. I think it's needed for the perspective but too much draws away from the subject.

Looks familiar. I took this about a month ago or so.
5004471198_a357527db7_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back