War Games

Sorry I currently have to play through NWN 1&2 then I'll consider going back in time.

But considering NWN 1 has 2 expansion packs (not to mention the premium module that comes with diamond edition) and NWN 2 just came out with a second that will be a while.

I heard there was a rise of nations 2 from somewhere but I'm pretty sure I heard it sucked.

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 = tops
Brothers In Arms: Earned in Blood = even better!
Vietcong: Tops, very gritty.
Vietcong 2: Very very gritty.

Command & Conquer was a religion for me - I have Generals & Zero Hour from the new gen ones and i've got the first Red Alert and Tiberian Dawn from the old series. :)

I guess I was about 13 or 14 when the first C&C came out. Obviously I loved it and played it all day long, lol.

You just reminded me - I probably still have all of the old ones around here somewhere. But I doubt they would run on Vista, probably no hope for a patch either...

OIIIIIO I have the command and conquer decade edition of the games (every C&C game up to and including generals zero hour - only thing missing is Emperor Battle for Dune) and that runs on vista for all the C&C games.

Sweet, I'll have to look for that.

If you get it go by the official CnC website there is a fan made addon for it which helps tweak some stuff for the older games - its not perfect at my last testing, but its almost there :)

For you guys that like strategy games, I just got a new one that seems pretty good so far.

Hearts of Iron III - Start page

WWII game. You can play as any one of about 100 countries that existed in 1936.
Basically, you are the President/Fuhrer/Emperor/Prime Minster, or whatever and you run your country during to war. You can control every aspect of your society (economy, military, laws, politics, etc...), you can let the computer handle some of that for you if you want too.

Pretty cool so far. If you like strategy games, you might want to check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back