Warm Greetings!

PhotoKromze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I'm a 29 year old (that's OLD) guy, holding up a normal day time job with a passion for photography. I have dabbled so far into street and candid variants, starting off with my dad's Yashica 35mm, and then my own Kodak, graduating up to a Nikon D3200.

I wish to learn more about photography as a whole, and portraiture/portfolio in a bit more detail.

Uploading some pics from my collection. I hope you all would suggest me how to go ahead.

Cheers and beers!! :adoration: :1247: :applause:

Good morning, and welcome!

My advice is to make a new thread for each photograph for which you have questions.

Post it up (either from a hosting service or directly from your computer) along with any pertinent information, such as;

- What you tried to do.
- What you did to achieve that goal.
- Keep the EXIF intact or write the data into the OP.

Asking questions is a good way to start.

Note; you don't need to compress the file, but you should re-size it to about 1000 on the longest side.

You cannot upload a RAW file, so JPG is normal. If someone asks to see the RAW, you will have to send them a link via a PM.

Note; you don't need to compress the file, but you should re-size it to about 1000 on the longest side.

You cannot upload a RAW file, so JPG is normal. If someone asks to see the RAW, you will have to send them a link via a PM.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I am currently trying to get them files to 1000 or so, might take a while

Just do a few to start with.

My editing software can export in different formats and sizes of file. I just export a version, then upload that one.

Just do a few to start with.

My editing software can export in different formats and sizes of file. I just export a version, then upload that one.
Which software do you use?

My platform is Mac, and I use Aperture3. According to a recent report, Apple will discontinue support for Aperture3. I plan to move to Lightroom someday.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back