Zev Steinhardt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zevsteinhardt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.

My name is Zev Steinhardt and I've been shooting as an amateur for the past three years or so. In fact, to this day, I have never earned a penny for a picture taken... it did it all for the love of the craft.

Well, at this point in my life, I'm considering moving into the field professionally on a part-time basis (I certainly can't afford to give up my day job). I do a decent job with the camera (IMHO), but, of course, there is always room for improvement.

Until now, I've done a fair bit of shooting as favors for friends, relatives or charities. What made me realize that I might be able to do this professionally was when a friend of mine (for whom I did some shooting) actually recommended me to someone for a wedding!

Having never shot a wedding, I politely turned her down. I don't know that I'm ready to actually shoot a wedding yet (and I'm not certain that that's the road I want to travel down anyway -- especially since at the start I'm going to be doing this part-time), but I would love to get more experience doing photo shoots for kids and adults/families in non-studio settings.

So, here I am... hopefully to learn and, if possible, help along others who are newer to the craft than I am.

Zev Steinhardt

Welcome to the party!!! Glad to see you made it!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back