Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....so, I've been a member of this forum for over two years now. I'm communicated with you all on a DAILY basis, for over two years.

In nine days I'll be meeting several of you in real life. This got me to thinking about how we are used to communicating...and I'm wondering....

...how are we going to communicate without EMOTICONS!? :shock: :stun:

:biglaugh:

Oh!
Good question!
Ooops!
Dear-dear-dear. How is it going to work? :scratch:
Will we have to pull faces even? Maybe? :shock:

Let's find out!
You'll recognise me easily enough, just look for this face! ~~~~~~~~~>:biggrin:

Well, we could all print of flash cards with the emoticons on them.

Course, I'm not sure how the animated smileys would work...maybe we'd have to do those in little mini flip books, so that when you flip through it real fast, it looks animated? :scratch:

Hmmm...

After then car ride with three kids Aubrey and I will look like this :meh:

That is so funny!!!

Why do I see us sitting in a big circle holding up flashcards with these on them? :lol: :heart: :sexywink: :) :mrgreen: :lovey: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :hug:: :hugs: :confused:

If Chase gets too bossy while I'm driving, I'll need one of these: :irked:

And then in the evening I'll need one of these: :drunk:

Corry, are you volunteering to make these flashcards?

Shall I tell you a secret?
I might like the real :hug:: s better than those in little flip books --- by the male members of the group, most of all ;) :greenpbl: :lmao: <---and that one is going to be difficult, what sort of flip book would you create for that one?

Well, I know I plan on giving plenty of these: :hugs:

And I'll be having tons of these: :lol:

I won't be able to stop with these: :D

I don't see much use for the following: :confused: :x :( :madass: :angry1: :roll: :guilty: :cry: :|

A few of these might be needed: :greenpbl: :sexywink: :wink: :drool:

(Ok, so a LOT of these: :drool: )

Oh, and a few more of these: :hugs: :hug::

Jeff Canes had better get ready, cause I owe him a BIG one of these: :hug:: You've been warned, Jeff!

And I am a hugger, anyway, so really.... all of ya'll are doomed. :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Well, I know I plan on giving plenty of these: :hugs:
makes me wish I was going. but I'll be stuck at work

Yep, I'm jealous of those who attend, cuz I can't be there. I so loooove DC, and have never been there during cherry blossom time.

We who can't attend want LOTS of pictures, the more incriminating the better!!! "Make it so".

Antarctican said:
Yep, I'm jealous of those who attend, cuz I can't be there. I so loooove DC, and have never been there during cherry blossom time.

We who can't attend want LOTS of pictures, the more incriminating the better!!! "Make it so".

Hmmm...I think there's generally a rule enstated (sp?) that pics have to be run by and approved by the subject of said picture before it's posted! :lol:

ESPECIALLY after we're like this: :drunk:

*tries to remember not to do any table dancing in DC*

Most reactions

Back