Was looking for feed back o ntheese two photos

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Workhorse.jpg

Would just like to know what people think of this type of subject.

I like it. I dunno why but it seems like they are racing. ha ha. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear..but I like it all the same.

nice colors... and "rural" is a theme i like...
nice pic overall...

Nothing against old tractors as a photographic subject, they are a good subject.
As to this particular photo - which sports wonderful, warm, soft colours that I like! - I feel the focus is not right. Well, sure enough that one tyre is in focus, i.e. the one that you WANTED to be in focus, but the very thing you did put into focus also is in total darkness. Which is why I feel there are two things competing with each other. The viewer's eyes will invariably be drawn to the lighter parts of your photo, and everyone will then think: "Hang on, this is not sharp", whereas what IS sharp is only like "a remark on the side". Those two things don't go together. See what I mean?

I really like this picture. Its warm, I loved the blurred out tractor and back drop.

Nothing against old tractors as a photographic subject, they are a good subject.
As to this particular photo - which sports wonderful, warm, soft colours that I like! - I feel the focus is not right. Well, sure enough that one tyre is in focus, i.e. the one that you WANTED to be in focus, but the very thing you did put into focus also is in total darkness. Which is why I feel there are two things competing with each other. The viewer's eyes will invariably be drawn to the lighter parts of your photo, and everyone will then think: "Hang on, this is not sharp", whereas what IS sharp is only like "a remark on the side". Those two things don't go together. See what I mean?

Yes! And thank you for this feedback.

And thank you to everyone else much appreciated.

I like it. I dunno why but it seems like they are racing. ha ha. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear..but I like it all the same.
Haha, it does look like there racing,

Great shot I really like the mood! :thumbup:

Agree with LaFoto so wont elaborate. I like the overall concept.

Lets race tractors!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back