Washington DC Meetup Planner

Hey there Village idiot. I am in Winchester. Not far from you. Maybe we can get a meet up thread again to shoot snow scenes in DC or somewhere.

In im Occoquan/Woodbridge, right outside of DC. Would love to do something sometime.

If anybody is up for something, give a shout. I'm always looking to take pictures of DC, Great Falls, Harpers Ferry, or around the Shenandoah area.

Hey there Village idiot. I am in Winchester. Not far from you. Maybe we can get a meet up thread again to shoot snow scenes in DC or somewhere.

I hate snow.

If you're in Winchester, check out the Brunswick Photographer's Guild:
Flickr: The Brunswick Photographer's Guild

They meet semi-regularly and they're a good group of people to shoot with. I like doing photography with people and lights mainly, so if you ever want to come take some pictures, I can let you know when the next one I'm planning is.

If anybody is up for something, give a shout. I'm always looking to take pictures of DC, Great Falls, Harpers Ferry, or around the Shenandoah area.

I'm about 10 minutes from Harper's Ferry and Antietam. I was actually in Antietam last Thursday. Really nice place.

I'll be at the National Zoo the evening after Christmas for Zoo Lights. I'm going with a friend, some people she works with, and her neices. I figured it would be another good opportunity to test out the new camera.

I'll also be in Baltimore on the weekend on of the 2nd. I'm shooting a band at Ram's head that night and I'll be at my friend's place in Bel Air all weekend.

It's going to be difficult to get anything together until it warms up. Normally when I'm in the area, it's for Strobist meets and we're shooting at an indoor location when it's cold out.

I want to go down to shoot around China Town when it warms up. I like doing street photography, so if anyone wants to meetup with me then, I'll post up when I'm going.

In im Occoquan/Woodbridge, right outside of DC. Would love to do something sometime.

Hoodbridge! :p:mrgreen:

I think I may go to DC the weekend before my birthday to do the China Town thing. I think that'll be March 14th if anyone wants to come. I'm going to go to RFD's(the real reason I wanted to go to that part of DC) at some point though, so fair warning.

The Brunswick Photographers' Guild is meeting in Middletown MD at Main Cup coffee house on Saturday February 14th from 10AM to noon. They're an interesting group of photographers. If anyone's free and wants to check them out, that's where they'll be.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/brunswickphotographersguild/

Hey, I'll be back home to Potomac/Rockville/Bethesda area in the summer, I might be doing classes elsewhere but right now my plan is to stick around DC, approx. May 15th through late August, someone PM me when you guys decide to do something :)

Just moved to N. Virginia and looking to meet other photographers. Im just getting started, but would love to network and meet other photographers in the area.

Hope to hear... from someone :)

I see this thread had been around at least a year. However, if there is any interest I would be up for a meet as well (Maryland NW of DC). Might be fun, plenty of places to shoot.

Hi everybody! Silver Spring, checking in. It looks like we might have decent weather (chilly but sunny) this weekend if anybody is looking to get out and shoot. Let me know if you want to meet up.

I'm in Laurel, MD. Let me know if anyone puts something together. I would love to walk around with someone who has been shooting for a while.

Anybody get any nice snow shots? I have been snowed in at my parents house without my camera.
:grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back