WASSUUUP!!!?!?!?

Calling these guys photo nerds may not get you much help, but I like your dog.

Thanks, we love Rudy! And come on man, all forums are full of nerds of whatever the forum is about, I'm a gun geek, hence the name. And yeah like I said I know the pics suck, I've taken some with my $100 Kodak easyshare 3.2 megapixel from years back sharper than that, but there are so many settings/modes ect ect on this thing I don't even know where to start. I'm sure a 14 megapixel camera will do much better as soon as I learn what I'm doing. I am impressed at how sharp some of the real close pics have come out with the macro. That's the one thing the cheap older cameras I always had could not do, at least with my nonexistent skills.
Also i just phoned a cousin of mine who was into some photography a couple years back who said she had a Nikon D3100 she's not using that I could have to learn on!:headbang:

Start with Reading the F'ing manual! :lol: It's cool how that works--they actually TELL you in there what all those settings and modes are for and how to set them...

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Welcome to TPF. And personally, I am both a Geek AND a Nerd. And proud of it.

And seriously...it really doesn't matter whether it's a Fuji whatever you said, or a D3100 or something fancy...you gotta learn to walk before you can run. Study composition rules and the exposure triangle, for starters.

You said F'ing.... I am SHOCKED! ;)

OP ... +1 on reading the manual.. several times... practicing as you go.

Thanks, we love Rudy! And come on man, all forums are full of nerds of whatever the forum is about, I'm a gun geek, hence the name. And yeah like I said I know the pics suck, I've taken some with my $100 Kodak easyshare 3.2 megapixel from years back sharper than that, but there are so many settings/modes ect ect on this thing I don't even know where to start. I'm sure a 14 megapixel camera will do much better as soon as I learn what I'm doing. I am impressed at how sharp some of the real close pics have come out with the macro. That's the one thing the cheap older cameras I always had could not do, at least with my nonexistent skills.
Also i just phoned a cousin of mine who was into some photography a couple years back who said she had a Nikon D3100 she's not using that I could have to learn on!:headbang:

Start with Reading the F'ing manual! :lol: It's cool how that works--they actually TELL you in there what all those settings and modes are for and how to set them...

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Welcome to TPF. And personally, I am both a Geek AND a Nerd. And proud of it.

And seriously...it really doesn't matter whether it's a Fuji whatever you said, or a D3100 or something fancy...you gotta learn to walk before you can run. Study composition rules and the exposure triangle, for starters.

You said F'ing.... I am SHOCKED! ;)

OP ... +1 on reading the manual.. several times... practicing as you go.

Sure did, Charlie. Short for "flipping." You know, like you flip the pages of the book... :lol:

sm4him;2624532 You said F'ing.... I am SHOCKED! ;) .[/QUOTE said:
Sure did, Charlie. Short for "flipping." You know, like you flip the pages of the book... :lol:

PPPHHHTTTTTTTT! As in A "Bill The Cat" RASPBERRY!

^^^ That was a pretty $h!++y thing to do Cody.

:er: :er: :er:

If your friend can help you get a job, they should bring you on as an assistant. Not only will you get to know your camera, but possibly the whole photography world..food for thought, and welcome to the forum.

Thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.

rainy_017.jpg

Back to the flowers today.

various_026.jpg

I r a Photo taking nerd! So thank you. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back