Wassuuupp.

junray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, found this site a few weeks ago cause I wanted to know more about photography. Currently I'm a videographer and I been doing it for the last 14 years. I now just shoot for other videographer doing mostly wedding events. Mind you though, that I have always love photography ever since I could remember. In fact I had owned a few film camera like Pentax and Minolta and I remember playing with my uncle's Mamiya which I broke when I was a kid.:lol: I purchased the Canon Digital Rebel when it first came out several years ago. However, I have always ride the auto express train. Never really took it seriously like I did videography. By the way, I shoot manual everything on my Sony FX1, Z1 and Panasonic DVX.

To make a long story short. I decided to get serious into photography about a month ago. Due to that fact that I worked with a photographer which I don't want to mentioned how he acted. He was actually the last straw. And right there and then I decided to become serious in photography in hope of becoming a photographer working with other videographer the right way. So here I am.

Sorry long post. Just had to get that off my chest.:lmao:

Ray

Ray, welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Most reactions

Back