Watch out for warts

Amber24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am new here and this is my first post. :) This was taken over the summer. Toads are one of my favorites to shoot. I have lots of toad pictures! Here is one cute little guy.

toad1.jpg

Comments and suggestions are welcome of course.

what a cutie. I love the texture of the ground and the DoF. I would maybe crop out the top portion and the post thing on the side.

thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum!

Joey

Thanks. I will work on the cropping. I am horrible when It comes to cleaning up a photo.

here is the same guy.
DSC04850.jpg

The second frog wins for me :thumbup:

Must show these to my daughter, she's a real fan of toads, too. She will like these ... you sure it is always the same? My daughter can tell apart the baby toads we usually get in our cellar windows in spring but I don't know how she does that ;).

Nice DOF in the first ... actually in both.

I have many different toad shots. This was the same toad, I shot them at the same time. :) I have plenty of shots she would probably like! I made a reptile/amphibian calendar for an auction recently. I was suprised at the number of people that thought toads were not cute. I think they are great!

i don't know if i would consider it "cute" but it's still a cool little critter. I agree with joerocket's comments above. both are great shots! tfs! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back