Water Droplet Disease Spreads and Evolves!!

GeorgeUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbmwforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Following LaFoto's stunning series of droplet shots, I knew I had to give it a go. :thumbup:

Inspired by a set of photos posted up here of water droplets on a CD, I tried going about giving it a go myself and try to impose my own take on things rather than imitate them (I remember they were really good!).

I've attempted to keep it quite dark and concentrate on bringing out the colours, which I think works well. V little post processing done too (touch of contrast).

They have ended up quite abstract, lots of colour and darkness. Also experimented with getting the edges of the CD in to add some solid lines into the mix.

Comments, criticism and advice really welcome. :) :thumbup:

1)
watercd2.jpg

2)
watercd3.jpg

3)
watercd4.jpg

4)
watercd5.jpg

5)
watercd6.jpg

Very creative, but i really cant understand what im looking at....

But great idea!

My advice: You should've waited until after the February "Red Green Blue" contest to share these. ;) I like 'em!

Very creative, but i really cant understand what im looking at....

Thanks. :) Droplets of water on the back of a CD.

My advice: You should've waited until after the February "Red Green Blue" contest to share these. ;) I like 'em!

Ah, didn't know about this! Never mind. :blushing:

Wow. It looks like a blob of mercury on the CD. I love the whole RGB style of the photo; you should have entered the contest!

Keep it up!

Way cool, George!!
I already know what my next project is going to be!!! :D These look good and the colours are very intense! (Only must I first get back home from my sister's which is where I am at the moment).

Wow. It looks like a blob of mercury on the CD. I love the whole RGB style of the photo; you should have entered the contest!

Keep it up!

Thanks! (I never noticed the photo comp before, from my understanding these photos can't be entered now. :()

Way cool, George!!
I already know what my next project is going to be!!! :D These look good and the colours are very intense! (Only must I first get back home from my sister's which is where I am at the moment).

Thanks! You were the original source of the infection though, so you are partly to blame! :greenpbl::mrgreen:

I like shot 4 the best, it seems to look the sharpest out of all of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back