Website
tjs-photographs.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
water_specks_by_tjs_photographs-d9xjjuc.jpg

It's different, that's for sure!
Is that good or a bad different?

Sent From Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I'm not qualified to say either way. I think this is one of those things you like if you like that kind of thing. Personally, I enjoy looking at it... but that's as much input as I can offer.

I also hesitate to mention it because I know it's a point of contention here, but I personally find your watermark distracting although you did tone it down quite a bit. I initially though it was vertical banding, but then realized it was a watermark.

It's different, that's for sure!
Is that good or a bad different?

I'm not qualified to say either way. I think this is one of those things you like if you like that kind of thing. Personally, I enjoy looking at it... but that's as much input as I can offer.

I also hesitate to mention it because I know it's a point of contention here, but I personally find your watermark distracting although you did tone it down quite a bit. I initially though it was vertical banding, but then realized it was a watermark.
Yes, I've gotten alot of hassle about it. But it is there for good reason, I don't want people stealing my photos and using them as there own, I do have one without a watermark. Also I just is the link from my DeviantArt to post the photo, so the watermark is on that so I'm not actually uploading the image

The water droplets look enchanting, but I feel like this photo might be better suited as a background. It lacks a strong focal point or subject. Otherwise, great job~

P.S. If you're posting pictures on deviantart, good thinking on the watermark. That site tends to confuse online with public domain.

Interesting shot. I can't wait until my photo's are good enough to steal.

I don't know if mine are good enough to steal, but I stop it before it happens,

I don't know. There are so many great photo's on the web, why someone would nab my stupid shot would be beyond me. They can have them, I just don't give a crap. Heck, I will send them the raw file if they email me.

I don't know if mine are good enough to steal, but I stop it before it happens,

I don't know. There are so many great photo's on the web, why someone would nab my stupid shot would be beyond me. They can have them, I just don't give a crap. Heck, I will send them the raw file if they email me.
Hey, everyone starts some where, just take the images you have and make them better, see what you think you did wrong or as someone, then redo the image in a similar fashion and try to fix the mistakes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back