Water Drops

Nice shots. I like the sharpness in all of them.

Nice shots and I applaud the time and effort it took you given the equipment you had.

Thanks guys. Although it is great satisfaction getting a good shot without using a water drop kit, it is getting very tedious and tiring. A couple days ago I spent three hours and only got one very nice collision shot that I would keep. I am trying to determine how much more of water drop photography I like to do so I can make a decision on getting a MJKZZ Water Drop Kit. That way I can just concentrate on lighting and water and drop additives to get different effects.

It would be interesting if you tell me how much xantham gum and water was used for this?

It would be interesting if you tell me how much xantham gum and water was used for this?

The ones in this set I did not use xantham gum. plain water and food coloring. Might have added a bit of rinse aid as well.

In others, where I did use xantham gum, I initially put 1/2tsp in 2 cups of water. You need to strain and let settle after that. But when actually using it I dilute with more water otherwise too gummy. Basically I have no formula and I add a more water as I test until I am happy.

Most reactions

Back