Water Fog in -40C

darioso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$크기변환_DSC_1608.jpg$크기변환_DSC_1660.jpg$크기변환_DSC_1674.jpg

I went out in -40C weather the other day to get a picture of the icy water fog from the river. I've set shutter speed around 1/30-1/10 to capture the moving fog. EV +0.7 step, F/36. If you could C&C as to what to improve on, that would be appreciated!

You have some pretty good composition here. I see a few things that could be improved on. The images are a bit soft and that could be from the f/36 or just from uploading. The highlights seem blown out from the sun so there is a lack of detail and color in #2 and #3. You may be able to pull it back some. These may do good at b&w too. #2 I think the bush in the foreground is too pronounced and a little distracting. Cropping some from the left could help that. Overall they are pretty good, but those tweaks could make them stronger images. #1 is my favorite of the series.

You have some pretty good composition here. I see a few things that could be improved on. The images are a bit soft and that could be from the f/36 or just from uploading. The highlights seem blown out from the sun so there is a lack of detail and color in #2 and #3. You may be able to pull it back some. These may do good at b&w too. #2 I think the bush in the foreground is too pronounced and a little distracting. Cropping some from the left could help that. Overall they are pretty good, but those tweaks could make them stronger images. #1 is my favorite of the series.

Thanks for your advice. I truly appreciate it! I knew it was a bit soft and I didn't even think of the softness coming from f36 aperture. what an insight!

2222222222222!!! Welcome to the forum!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back