------------------------------
http://chrrisssphotos.fotopic.net
------------------------------

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its a nice shot.. In a way I wish you were just a little higher though :)

OP
T

trolic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
thanks a lot :) I'm so glad that my photos aren't the worst.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, Christoff, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, no, your photos are far from being "the worst" ... no worries!
This is nicely exposed and I like the tones, but as to its composition also I would wish you had moved your camera up a little to include some less water and some more of the bridge.
It is a bit awkward to get to your photos (right-click on the cross, find the URL in the properties, copy and paste that and click to get there), but it is possible. Maybe a free picture server that allows to hotlink photos right into the thread could be of help? Many here use www.photobucket.com, but Photobucket tends to randomly reduce photos, which is a nuisance. Other than that, though, they are free and quite a good service. The flashing banners get on your nerves, but you don't see those once the photo is up here in a thread...!

OP
T

trolic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
LaFoto said:
Hey, Christoff, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, no, your photos are far from being "the worst" ... no worries!
This is nicely exposed and I like the tones, but as to its composition also I would wish you had moved your camera up a little to include some less water and some more of the bridge.
It is a bit awkward to get to your photos (right-click on the cross, find the URL in the properties, copy and paste that and click to get there), but it is possible. Maybe a free picture server that allows to hotlink photos right into the thread could be of help? Many here use www.photobucket.com, but Photobucket tends to randomly reduce photos, which is a nuisance. Other than that, though, they are free and quite a good service. The flashing banners get on your nerves, but you don't see those once the photo is up here in a thread...!

Thank you for resolving my problem with photos. I was always wondering why they are not visible :)

Kevin D Burns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Images look great. A stronger DOF for the bridge images in my oppion would really help tell a story. Don't get me wrong, fine as is. Awesome.
the fish and last image really catch my eye.

Most reactions

New Topics