Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Water ripples..

WaterRipples.JPG

WaterRipples2.JPG

WaterRipples3.JPG

Ooooohh pretty. They all make a great series and the textures are really captivating.

And just a little note, Because of the sheer volume of threads that get made in the Photo Gallery here everyday, we try and limit the number of threads we start. But feel free to chuck a bunch of photos in one thread. If there are a lot - just put a 56k warning in the title. Coz there are still a bunch of people here stuck in the ice-age. ;-)

Well, as a newbie to this board, you are still in some sort of "posting-frenzy", right, HoboSyke? I would be, too, if I had so many very good photos in stock! These are no exception and they would pretty well fit into the "Textures"-theme over in the Photo Themes, too! Or one of these!

But Meysha is right, with so many new threads started by only one poster - and you are sharing your "frenzy" with Cooldeal from China right now... - many others stand little chance of their photos to get noticed. It is known that once a photo thread has "made it to" (erm) page 2, very few of us will look at it any longer. Many just don't have time enough to look any further than page 1, you understand?

All the same, I understand why you really WANT to post that much right now. All your photos are wonderful, well done, display good knowledge of what you are doing there with your camera, and are pleasing to the eye!

Hey, keep posting!
I hope you don't feel offended. I did not mean to offend you in any way.
Maybe a thread a day - or two.
That dose every day and we'll all be happy :D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back