Water Pictures! (8 pictures)

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I set up a little "studio" on my table with a tripod and everything, and out of 200 something pictures, here are some of the good ones. Let me know what you think!

cropped1443.jpg

cropped1437.jpg

cropped1429.jpg

cropped1380.jpg

cropped1353.jpg

craopped1379.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

been seeing alot of water pics lately.

Something about water fascinates me. I tried this couple weeks back and I agree with taking a lot of pics and only getting a few that are good. Great shots BTW.

i love em, but that might just b cuz its so cool to c it all slowed down, and see a single frame.

Sw1tchFX, the "drop diseases" breaks out at regular intervals here on TPF, just like the flu in winter.
And anytime I see signs of "the disease" (no offense, Phazan, only joking), I want to "catch the virus", too.
But I am always too busy replying to threads on TPF and never have the time to set up things and take my own drop-disease-pics :roll: ....!

:mrgreen:

Looks very nice. 4th one is my favorite. What settings on your camera did you use if I may ask?

^I was constantly changing around the settings, but most of them I used a 640th shutter speed, 8 apeture, and the flash, of course. ISO varied also, in some pictures I used 400, (Which was a mistake...some of the pictures turned out too grainy after I cropped them) others I used 80...I'm still learning! ;)

Most reactions

Back