Water Pipe

wesd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photosbywesley.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the pipe that i am giveing away to a family member because i quit smokeing. I think its a cool looking peice so I decided to get a couple of shots of it before i got rid of it. ...For TOBACCO use only. The dishwasher did a good job on it..
For this show I used my Cannon Powershot A540, on a tripod with 1/60 shutter, F3.2. Leme know what you guys think.
l_8a4b8de6544c1a9d3ac232e9d38af9eb.jpg

I saw "water pipe" and thought this was going to be an industrial shot.

i thought someone misinterepreted canon's "magic drainpipe" lens... (by the way, i still want to know why its called that and why its so magical) but yea, tobacco huh?

I have seen several tabacco pipes and have to say they don't even resemble this one. This is a great shot and I have to agree with some of the others.......What kind of tabacco????????

lets just say spring is a time for me to give up old habits, and spend my time more wisley. You know what I mean. but none the less it is a very cool looking peice. Scooter...green tabacco.
Wes

lets just say spring is a time for me to give up old habits, and spend my time more wisley. You know what I mean. but none the less it is a very cool looking peice. Scooter...green tabacco.
Wes

some wacky tabacy. cool shot. to bad the on camera flash creates such an unattractive shadow.

Most reactions

Back