Water reflections for C&C

c_pass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I took these this morning and would like some C&C on them. I was aiming to work with the reflection... Please let me know any thoughts

Image 1
4e78dee5.jpg

Image 2
a57d7d6e.jpg

Thanks for looking

Wow! What type of lens/settings? I'm guessing either wide angle or telephoto? High aperture value?

Nicely shot; the reflections work very well here; a shame that the sky in #2 is rather insipid. I would suggest cropping some of the top off of each one in order to get the shoreline out of the centre of the image.

Nicely shot; the reflections work very well here; a shame that the sky in #2 is rather insipid. I would suggest cropping some of the top off of each one in order to get the shoreline out of the centre of the image.

Thanks!!!

I didnt like the sky in #2 either... I'll try out your suggestion on cropping...

Number 1 is outstanding. I would be proud of that picture if I were you.

Hey everyone,

I took these this morning and would like some C&C on them. I was aiming to work with the reflection... Please let me know any thoughts

Image 1
4e78dee5.jpg

Image 2
a57d7d6e.jpg

Thanks for looking

WOW!

:thumbup:WOW! These are gorgeous. I'm a newbie to this forum but am wanting to shoot reflections myself & hoping this will help me when I do this also. I'm wanting to do it with a person though to start out. Am I understanding your post correctly? You used a Nikon d5100 but I'm a little confused which lens you used? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm an amateur photographer but still learning. Thanks. (sry, I may have started to post in the wrong place at first)

Sweet shots ,even though a couple yrs ago.

:thumbup:WOW! These are gorgeous. I'm a newbie to this forum but am wanting to shoot reflections myself & hoping this will help me when I do this also. I'm wanting to do it with a person though to start out. Am I understanding your post correctly? You used a Nikon d5100 but I'm a little confused which lens you used? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm an amateur photographer but still learning. Thanks. (sry, I may have started to post in the wrong place at first)

Thanks lhug143... I used my kit lens on these at 18mm, ISO-800, 1/100, F5.6

Sweet shots ,even though a couple yrs ago.
Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back