Waterfall HDR for a menu: C&C

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I posted a VERY similar thread on here a while back, but I wasn't happy with that photo. So I went back to the location on a better day, and put the advice I got into action. This is the shot I came out with. It will be used on the menu at the restaurant which overlooks the falls (where I happen to wash dishes to pay for this very expensive hobby lol). I didn't get paid much for it ($25), but I get to leave the watermarks on it, for free advertising. I'm not gonna complain about that. BTW, the website won't work, don't try it...still gotta buy the domain name, I will when I get paid on friday.

Anyway, here it is, what do you guys think?

5057034949_4048ab6dd1_b.jpg

And yeah, I'm aware of the discoloration of the water on the left side. Not much I can do about it though. Its caused by the water being dirty, and a rainbow that was over there (you can see it in the very bottom left of the water, just a little bit)

I'd wait until the water cleared up.... it's brown all the way across. Or you could selectively desaturate those areas.

What I would do to solve that is make a layer in ps of the image in b&w then up the brightness so that the water looks almost pure white,than set the eraser bush to low opacity and go over the bad spots. I do this to fix weird colors and brighten/darken portains of my images

WOW!!! That looks great!!!!

lol thats making things to easy. but yeah or that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back