Waterfall in Central Park, NY

Zev Steinhardt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zevsteinhardt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across this waterfall in Central Park over the summer and couldn't resist shooting it.

i-ZGdtNbf-M.jpg

I love the fact that, had it not been said, you probably wouldn't have guessed that this is in Manhattan. :)

Comments, critiques and criticisms are welcome, encouraged and appreciated.

Zev Steinhardt

Very nice! Thankfully someone knew there should be a place like this amidst the hustle and bustle of the city, and saved it from cement!
nice calm feeling to it.
Nancy

Very nice. I would like to have the picture straightened a bit and maybe the exposure brought up just a tad. But otherwise, very peaceful!

I think I've been to this waterfall. Central Park is a massive place. One could spend all day getting great shots without even leaving to venture the city. Heck I've spent all day (literally 6am to 11pm) doing nothing but taking photos and walking the streets of manhattan and I barely saw anything.

Great shot though!

Great photo, would love to see it in B&W.

Is it me or is this image leaning a bit to the right?

Very nice. I would like to have the picture straightened a bit and maybe the exposure brought up just a tad. But otherwise, very peaceful!

Thanks Jean and cbarnard. It's funny, I never noticed that it was leaning a bit. I'll see if I can fix that.

Zev

I think I've been to this waterfall. Central Park is a massive place. One could spend all day getting great shots without even leaving to venture the city. Heck I've spent all day (literally 6am to 11pm) doing nothing but taking photos and walking the streets of manhattan and I barely saw anything.

Great shot though!

Thanks, Devin. You can find these falls on the west side of the park, at about 110th Street.

Zev

Most reactions

Back