Watermark C/C... Let 'er Rip!

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was super bored today...and decided to come up with this. I know how a lot of people think they are 'useless'... But it was fun to make, nonetheless.

First shot at making something like this... so, what do you think of the WaterMark??
BW_Shoes_framed_EXAMPLE.jpg

It's nice, but if it were me doing it, I would make the flowers more pastel, and maybe a little more neutral in color. It looks fine on B&W, just not sure how it would go with color pics. I would lower the opacity as well. Nice sandals, btw. :D

I would ditch the flowers. I don't think they look terrible but I think it would look better without them.

It's nice, but if it were me doing it, I would make the flowers more pastel, and maybe a little more neutral in color. It looks fine on B&W, just not sure how it would go with color pics. I would lower the opacity as well. Nice sandals, btw. :D
Hmm yes, i didnt think of that..Wonder how i would do that... I will play around with it some more. Here is a color shot with the WM.
And thanks, lol the sandals were not mine. Thats a shot from a wedding a did couple of months back.
EXAMPLE.jpg

Well crap..lol I'll take another try at the watermark.. see what i can come up with. I want to see some more suggestions perhaps... give me some more ideas.. or what doesnt look good..etc.

thanks for the input.

Most reactions

Back