Watermark design

Bampson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi Does any one know of a good water mark designing software that is cheap/free ?

i want a semi transparent logo/watermark sort of like the "photo forum" one ..

thanks

Do you have any type of photo editing program? you can use that and create an *Action* or script..? Ive exported my designed WM to a "Tube" or "Brush" in PSP, and that worked for a while... you have to manually line it up where you want it each time with using a tube ( to my knowledge ) but it works none-the-less.

Theres WaterMark Master... not sure what the cost is

thanks guys ,
i have no design experience , but i do have Photo shop .

i will look into WaterMark Master and the cost ,,

if you think of anything else please let me know .. :thumbup:

thanks

If you know to make the Image then after do try to make water mark design .In different type of the software available to use of do watermark in the image.and actually not easy for do watermark design but it is possible.

If you know to make the Image then after do try to make water mark design .In different type of the software available to use of do watermark in the image.and actually not easy for do watermark design but it is possible.
Say what? ;)

thanks guys ,
i have no design experience , but i do have Photo shop .

i will look into WaterMark Master and the cost ,,

if you think of anything else please let me know .. :thumbup:

thanks
Watermark/logo design is difficult even for trained and experienced graphic artists.

The Worst Bad, Ugly & Horrible Logo Designs | Logo Design Blog

Photoshop is a raster graphics application and is not suitable for making a scaleable watermark/logo.

wow i had no idea the Logo design was such a complex business .. :lol:

thanks for the info..

Maybe he wants you to use caps.

Yep! I know many forum members ignore threads and posts made by people that can't be bothered to use the shift key.

Save Flash Harry's sarcasm, Bampson is the only poster in the thread not using the shift key.

Yep! I know many forum members ignore threads and posts made by people that can't be bothered to use the shift key.

Save Flash Harry's sarcasm, Bampson is the only poster in the thread not using the shift key.

I didn't know it was possible to be "Shift Key-ist":lol::lol::lmao:

I know it sounds really plain and easy, but since you have photo shop, design your watermark there, save it to your computer, and then just pull up your photos and drop the transparency on your design. That's how I used to do it.

^^^^^ +1

You can even set it up as an action and then run it as a batch on a bunch of photos

Most reactions

Back