Watermark name

WillK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I do not have my own professional photography business yet, but I would like to add a watermark for recognition, especially when I'm sharing it on Facebook.

I've used "FirstName LastName Photography" but I think it's a bit long. I'm also thinking of (c)FirstLast or (c)2013FirstLast. Or should I just leave it as First Last?
Having the watermark like First Last Photography seems like I'm already a business.

Any ideas? What do you have as a watermark?

When I use one (rarely) it's my business name, "John's Photography". For the sake of simplicity, I would simply go (c) First Last.

At the moment I simply sign my first name. But I guess you've got to find what will work for you in the long run.
If you are planning to use these photos that you shoot now in your professional photography business, then think about the formal or informal nature of your watermark. If not, then just shoot with abandon and don't over think it
:thumbup:

Here's what I do:

$braineack.jpg

Good job,I appreciate your work.I have the same problem,but your post solve my problem.Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.

FWIW, Alt 0169 = ©.
To make the copyright symbol ©, hold down your keyboard Alt key and on the keyboard number pad type 0169.

If you're using a laptop, you'll likely need to hold down the Alt key and use the number pad on the letter keys, not the number keys across the top of the keyboard.

Braineack.... don't you think its a bit much?....... Or am I missing a.... n/m

Most reactions

Back