Watermarking Batch What app you prefer and why?

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For watermarking what do you find to be the most useful for batch processing? What software do you prefer and why?

If photoshop how do you get a script to work correctly using cs4 I can't get this correctly I create it but it will prompt me to save every single file instead of auto.

I create an action in Photoshop. I click play, and poof - instant watermark. If you need help creating an action, head over to YouTube and search for it. There's a wealth of information on that site regarding Photoshop.

I create an action in Photoshop. I click play, and poof - instant watermark. If you need help creating an action, head over to YouTube and search for it. There's a wealth of information on that site regarding Photoshop.

Thanks I went and found this one and now im good I just tested it now working on the 2nd script I now know what I was doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks I went and found this one and now im good I just tested it now working on the 2nd script I now know what I was doing wrong.
What, were you doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back