Way more than you ever wanted to know about jadin...

hobbes28 said:
11. How fast is the fastest you've ever gone in a automobile?

Probably 110 while driving, in a 1978 Dodge Diplomat. That thing was a tank. (aka green hornet) In an unrelated driving accident, this lady did a U-turn in front of me and I broadsided her. Totalled her car. The hornet had mere dents.

It was a tank.

JonMikal said:
why are we here?

- We like photography.

- I'm a religious type, so I'd say we're here because we were created by God. For what reason? Well I imagine it's sort of like why we buy pets or have kids, they are entertaining to watch, they keep us company, they make our lives "complete". If you were an all-powerful entity that was alone in the universe, wouldn't you want to create yourself up some friends? :D

jadin said:
JonMikal said:
why are we here?

- We like photography.

- I'm a religious type, so I'd say we're here because we were created by God. For what reason? Well I imagine it's sort of like why we buy pets or have kids, they are entertaining to watch, they keep us company, they make our lives "complete". If you were an all-powerful entity that was alone in the universe, wouldn't you want to create yourself up some friends? :D

Good answer and congrats on your achievement! Merry Christmas jadin.

Is it spelt Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis?

ferny said:
Is it spelt Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis?

Either is good for me. How was it for you Jadin?
And what fertiliser would you recommend for my..... forget it. I just found a big load of it!
Happy Christmas :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back